Personal Data Policy
You must know the following about our processing of your personal data:
- That we are responsible for processing the personal data, which we receive from you
- That you are welcome to contact Jacob Saxild - Telephone: +45 28839496 - Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- That the purpose of processing your personal data is to provide service to our members and to keep you informed about market news, our meetings, see article 5(1) point b) of the General Data Protection Regulation
- That the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is your consent, see article 6(1) point a) of the General Data Protection Regulation, and/or the articles of association/bylaws, see article 6(1) point b) of the General Data Protection Regulation, and/or legislation, see article 6(1) point c) of the General Data Protection Regulation, and/or that the data controller or a third party can pursue a legitimate interest (unless the interests or basic rights and freedom rights of the data subject which require protection of personal data supersede this), see article 6(1) point f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. The legitimate interests that give the reasons for the processing is marketing of new services/products
- That the person category of the information that we store is general (e.g. name. address)
- That we disclose or share your personal data on our website and thus to external recipients, including our data processors, advisers and any partners necessary for the assignment
- That some of our data processors are located outside the EU/EEA. All our data processors are approved in compliance with the requirements of the European Commission and the General Data Protection Regulation, which we would like to document on request
- That we have received the personal data from you and possibly from publicly available sources
- That we store your personal data for as long as it is lawful in relation to the Bookkeeping Act, the consent rules, the statute of limitations and/or other legislation
- That we do not use personal profiling to make automatic decisions that may materially affect the data subject's rights and freedom rights
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of your personal data. If you want to exercise your rights, feel free to contact us
- You are entitled to access and rectification, i.e. you can always request to see your personal data and rectify/update the information
- You are entitled to request deletion, i.e. you can have your personal data deleted unless for accounting or legal purposes we estimate that it is necessary to keep it for a longer period. The information will be deleted no later than when any property-law claims exist
- You are entitled to limitation of processing, i.e. you can control any limitation of the processing
- You have the right to object, i.e. in certain cases you have a right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data
- You have the right to have information transferred (data portability). It means that you can always have your information sent
- You can read more about your rights in your local Data Protection Agency's guidelines on the rights of data subjects, which you will find at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
- Complaint to your local Data Protection Agency If you want to complain, we will of course be pleased to be informed and do what we can to meet your requests, but you are always entitled to file a complaint directly to your local Data Protection Agency
c/o FASTIGHETS AB TEOGE
SE-167 19 Bromma
VAT No.: SE556353006101
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website willl remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure.
This Website will allow you to share pages with social networks such as LinkedIn
This website will not share any personal information with third parties.