Having two nights will leave time for a lot of interesting presentations, much networking as well as the Annual General Meeting.
By choosing London we will be able to have some of the most interesting people to tell us what the status and outlook in the Fall is for the world economy, the property industry and the Nordic countries in the new financial environment following the Corona crisis and Brexit.
The draft program includes things like:
- Presentations about the world economy, the Nordic markets and business opportunities in the property industry from international top level strategists and economists
- Case stories from companies such as Oak Tree and BNP Paribas
- Visit to Bank of England
- Visit to Aberdeen Standard
- Networking with high level executives from the London property industry
- Stay at ***** Grange St Paul's
- Dinner at Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen
- And much more…
We expect to have the final program and invitation before the Summer Holidays. – In the meantime, if you have any ideas for topics and speakers or any questions, do not hesitate to contact Jacob Saxild at email@example.com.