Having two nights will leave time for a lot of interesting presentations as well as much networking.
By choosing London we will be able to have some of the most interesting people to tell us what the status and outlook in the Fall is for the world economy, the property industry and the Nordic countries in the new financial environment following the Corona crisis, Brexit, inflation, and the war in Ukraine.
The program includes things like:
- Presentations about the world economy, the London property market, and business opportunities in the property industry from international top level strategists and economists
- Case stories from companies such as Brookfield, Yoo Capital and Union Invest
- Visit to abrdn
- Networking with high level executives from the London property industry
- Stay at ***** Grange St Paul's
- Dinner at Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen
- And much more…